The last two weeks have been really crazy for us:
- We launched our Steam wishlist, Itch.io, Twitter, Discord, Newsletter, Youtube and Facebook pages.
- We started our communication to the players and got plenty of feedback from all of you!
- Gamescom time!. We had plenty of meetings with potential publishers and will now start following up with them to, hopefully, close an interesting deal :)
- We analyzed both your feedback and the insights we got from Gamescom to be aware what features we need to spend the next two weeks polishing. Stay tuned to discover and try the improvements!
Regarding the game development we have been working on the following features:
- Tweaking and improving dialogues.
- Implementing art and animations for the third mob - yes, the ingame frightening rectangle box.
- First iteration - placeholder - of the end level boss.
- Toon shader: now Groove should look brighter and better than ever before.
- Backgrounds polish.
- Minor bug fix